Saturday, November 04, 2006

it was a very quiet at IGA tonight. very unusual for saturday night. It was only $6000 sale when i left at 11.20 pm. But i spent most of the time next door. Elva and her friend Jemmi were working there. If IGA was quiet, that store was DEAD. I was talking to them for 30 mins, and may be 4-5 people came in, out of them only one guy bought some chocolates, and other just came to use ATM !! hah !! they make sale of $400. hah !! but had some fun with those girls. And suddenly Jenny droped in. I dont know whats wrong with that girl. she ignores me in front of other people !! i think she pretends like this, but dont know why? she came down to have some red wine and to smoke. but she desided to talk with david, and she kept ignoring me. But I know that she was pretending infront of others. and than she send me sms to thank me for nothing, like she wanted to start conversation. But these is what i think. i can never know whats in her, or any other women's heart !! And i dont want to waste my time after makig thesis on this. so wanna left all these behind, and will accept the fate as bonus.

More and more I'm forgetting the past
more and more I'm living at last
Day by day I'm losin' my blues
more and more I'm forgettin' about you
But oh how hard I'd tried to keep you by my side
And oh how I cried the day we said goodbye
Day by day I'm losin' my blues
more and more I'm forgettin' about you !!

No comments: