Friday, November 03, 2006

well well well, this was not just like another day. I spent half of the day preparing my new website. and after that, according to plan..i went to watch SAW 3 with Ivan. it was nothing but copy from saw 1 & 2. Its just abt the theory of Jigsow, nothign new. It didnt scared me, but it was a bit creepy and gruesome. specially that brain surgery and sqeezing alive human, and the most...PIGS !! that stinks. and after that, me and Ivan went to his place. this was the first time i went to his place. I though my room is very messy, but today i realise that ivan is here to accompany me !! hah !! but i bet, my room is messier than his. He got nice Apple Macintosh !! its cooooooooool ! i would love to have one like that. and then, its pizza time. I went to an italian pizza house with Ivan and her beautiful wife, jessy !! It was a great dinner talk. An indian, a collumian and chinese were talking about their cultures and their point of views.!! and while walking down that dark streets, we were talking about our culture and another serious topic of jenny. we end up with a laugh as we decided that its a small matter and dont take it seriously and dont make a big issue out of it. and i should not be even talking about this here.

while coming back from thier place, i realised that every one has his own world in his mind. There is an illusion and there is a reality. and human nature is such that people like to enjoy illusions. Even i believe that i have a world in mind and i m the king of it. and i decide whats right and wahts wrong. I make my own choices. sometimes my behaviour is accepted in real world, and sometimes i get rejected. But who cares. i like to like by myself. I love myself. Osho says that expectation from other people is the root of sorrow. He makes this things clear of "raag" and "dhwesh" !! When we expect that other people will make us happy, that creats "raag" and when they faile to make us happy, it will create "dhwesh" !! His magical language and speech purifies my soul, and helps me to bring myself 'high'. He helps me to enjoy my company. And i believe if i dont enjoy my comany, ....who will else???

No comments: