Friday, November 10, 2006

i go back to the day of results of 12th !! it was unbelievable !! i still remember each and every moment after entering into school gate. i was with my dad, parin and his dad. i was expecting 80%, atleast that !! and when i went to school, some classmates started greeting me for being first from the school. well, that i had not expected, and i cudnt believe me till UR Pater greeted me !! that was wonderful. my family was very happy, and i still remember that my parents arranged a party for that too............and today......i just gor MBA marketing degree !! wow !! how excited should i be..!! but its nothing that i can get excieted abt. to whom i share these feelings !! of course my parents will be here soon, in matter of hours !! But i can not feeel that way i was feeling on that day. i got distinction, credit and pass in each sunject. overall, i was good at study !! but who cares, as i realised that this piece of paper can not claim how smart or dump i m !! its only me who can judge myself !!

khushi came back from HP, and she said it was a great trip !!

and i m waiting for her to get online !! so many things to share......... oh come on yaar !!

No comments: