Saturday, November 11, 2006






it was a great day. i watched Fight Club last night. it was a gr8 movie !! that movie has great dilouges. "u have to consider the probability that god doesnt love u. u r unwanted child of god. he hates you." and "self improvement is masturbation, but self distruction...." and "it only after you have lost everthing you have, you are free to do anything", and my fav..."the things you own, start owning you" !! brad pitt was great, excellent !!

and another thing i must write that i m drunk at this time. and i m feeling so good !! its like.......flying naked.....!! hah !! montu is also drunk !! but i think from this morning, i learned a new thing. if you read lmy last night's blog, you will find me blamming me others. but today i realise that its only me who can put me in situation i desire to be in !! Its only me who can controll me and my fate. of ocurse, god exists, but he will not do anything. It like....my story is written a way before, all diologues and scripts !! but its up to me what tone i can use to speak out those dioluges ! So now onwards, i will enojoy my victory and will not blem others for my failure !! fuck the rest of the world. i dont give a shit to this world. its only me who can help me to be where i want to be !!

well, i just planned out with jenny that we will go to watch " the wrong man" at 4 pm 2moro !! but lets see what happens. i dont give a shit if she says no !! this is the last chance for her. i want to be her freind, she feels lonely so i want her to take out and have some fun !! bcaz i feel the same! but i dont know whats going on in her mind. lets see what happens tomorrow !!!

i watched "jackass 2" with PM. it was great movie, a bit strange and wired, but its funny ! specially that stunt where 4 guys seat in a 'seasaw' with a bull !! hah ! that was great !!



and this is melbourne central where i watch movies !! and up above, there's an advertisement of iPod at Burke St !! and look at this Burke St. isnt it beautiful !!?



No comments: