Thursday, November 09, 2006

he mess up with your life and will create 101 reasons afterwards that will make you feel that all those things went wrong were actually good for you. and we always like to make ourselves fool. He likes to mess up my life too. and i feel like a child, he will make my cry first, and will handle me a lolipop later! and that will make me happy too!! bullshit !!

it was a wonderful day. I went to CQU after a long time, just to print out my eticket. I think its all set and we will have great fun ! ! my family will be here on monday, only 3 more days !! Sejal was there too, at cqu. actually its time for results now, so we all waiting for it!!

at IGA, it was a different story. I was with iVan, and i think theres nothing to write much abt this. but jenny finished her exams today. Exam was pretty bad, but she was happy !! wow !! she came down to buy Henieken !! and than came again to ask me for some money ! sometimes i feel like we talk without using words. Chances are high of my being wrong, but who cares. It makes me happy, so i m gonna do that. I know its not gonna be for a long time, but lets enoy NOW !! i dont know about 2moro, so why think so long ahead !! ? we are planinng to watch a movie on saturday. nothing more than that !!

I know that it's wrong
but I keep hanging on
I know it won't be long
till I'll find out she's gone
And I'll be lonely again

This time, trying to be smart
and don't leave with my heart ....
.....the way I always do...

and still, i dont know whats wrong with megha's pc.!! it always happen !! wheneevr u runout of change, people ask for it. People always ask for a slab of beer that we dont have or it is at the bottom of 9 slabs. Always ask for thigns we dont have. same here. When i want to share somehitng important, she is not here. well, happiness has to be shared to feel that happiness. You just cant be happy by your self. I finished my masters, but i dont feel that excited, bcaz i dont have anyone to share that feelings. but i m fine. I will wait for her !! there are some good and bad and strange things i NEED to share with her !! oh megha, come back fast.......

No comments: