Saturday, October 28, 2006

i was in a dilhema till this morning, and i went to morning walk with that. But that morning walk is really refreshing. I must tell u, that really makes me feel good for the rest of my day ! And i went to IGA, where i met Jessy and PM. I had some serious talk with jessy. and i told her that may be that girl next door afraids of me !! and she said, " yaa, i think so, shes afraid that u will leave melbourne one day". and thats 100% true. Melbourne is my destionation if the journey of life. So, i have to go back to india. So, i better let god decide what he can do for me, rather i pesruse him to do soemthing that i want !!

I was feeling so great this morning. This morninng, in the shower, with all dust on body, i washed away all those painful memories i had last night. I was feeling so freash !! than i went to IGA for another shift. But at IGA, this shift was really long...my eyes were waiting for jenny...and i cudnt resist and send her a text. For a while, i kept lookin at mobile screen. but there was no reply. It was busy time in store, so i put that device in my pocket and start serving customers. but my mind was waiting for that mobile to Buzz !! but even after 4 hours, she didnt reply. and than i tried to make up my mind with different reason. But somewhere around 10, she was right in front of me with her cute smile. she was standing right in front of me. just smiling. and than we both went outside. i think she is feeling so alone in melbourne, jsut like me. she said, " u know, melbourne is so boring place" and i just said yes. Even she's facing the same kinda situation ! this city is full of facilities, entertainment complexes, pubs, dance bars, stripties clubs...every kinda entertainment ! but still i noticed that people are so alone. and that was not only mine thinking, jenny was thinking the same way !! she was missing her friends and family. but i dont know whats her future planning ! I have make up my mind and going back to India soon. But i dont know, where this gonna end !?

No comments: