Sunday, October 29, 2006

just came out from the movie theatre...my next room ! we were watching The Hills have eyes !! it was really F***ing creepy thriller with lots of blood and flesh around. It was one of the creepest movies i have seen!! but i love it and enjoy these movies. Sometimes it makes me laugh. hah !!


well, if i will write anythinng about today, it will make this reader very bored bcaz it was just like ystrday !! nothing new. I just got some dvds, thats all, which i m going to watch during the week. My parents have confirmed the dates and i m going to book my tickets 2moro morning ! its gonna be a cooool fun trip. but for that, i gotta collect some money !! so i m busy with job. And even when all other r doing job, what will i do at home? staring at celling? watching tv? internet? oh come on man, i m seek of these things. The new thing i started is mornig walk....ya ya ya, other people say its Afternooon walk, as i go for it at 12.20 pm, but 'jaagya trarthi savaar'...so for me, its early morning and time to have a walk !!

it was another day i kept waiting for jenny, but today, she didnt turn up ! so my inner mischievious geek wake up and i send her an sms that " i m standing at yr door, please open yr door" ...and she replied " what? what r u doing there? i m not home !! why r u there??"" and i was like......'oooops, i was just kidding !!' hah !! it was funny! and agian, poor me, that i had to countie with iVan, the new co-worker !! theres somehting special abot him. I dont feel so comfortable with him !! i dont why ! he is a nice guy, but i dont like nice guys !! hah !! may be thats why i like to work with Ivan. well, Ivan and iVan are different persons. Ivan is old friend, iVan is new nice guy ! and came back to jenny, she didnt came to just show up today. may be she's afraid of me !! but thats ok, everything will be fine soon !!

No comments: