Friday, October 27, 2006

Its cold outside,Every time doors open, it brings a breeze.......naah, its not breeze, it brings a Cold Strom inside the store. And its nothing different in store too. Its full of open freezes, omitting cold every day and night !! Sometimes i just forget thats its summer and try to hide under heavy jacket !! sometimes rain makes the situation worse. The road misses those traffic, a companion for the whole day, but in the night time....just dont want to be with the road. The rain wets the road, like road is crying, it feels so alone, needs a companion !!

when i take a look inside me, nothing is different there too !! I have been runnig on the streets of Melbourne, alone ! But in this race, i never find what i was looking for. And sometimes i just ask my self "what your looking for?", and i swear god, its difficult to find the answer ! But now, i m feeling so tired, wanna end up here, so alone !! Need a hand on my head. Need a warm hug. Its very cold and isolated in here......its all dead. I feel like a child left behind, a pet left in the rain. Its difficult to escape this lonelyness.

While i was thinking about this, a charming sound hits my ear...."hi". I was waiting for her for a long time. and she is there, right in front of me, across the table. She is very cute, with a lovely smile. And I feel my self as devil or demon. My like that girl, but my love is too small infront of my lust !! I can hardly feel comfortable with her. I know its my fault, but I didnt started that. She had some dvds in her hand. and i get lost in a flashback, go back to last night, when we were planning to go for a movie. And the next moment, i come back to IGA !! My mind start creating lots of pictures and images, i dont know about what !! I asked her to help me to pick me some movies from next door. But she said that she was getting late, and within 2-3 minutes, she says goodbye !! And again, my busy mind start working on making some illusions. And i start waiting for my mobile to buzz, holding in my hand, i was waiting for a message from her. But its 12 midnight now, and i m closing the shop, and my mobile is just dead like me.

while coming back home, i was looking at those streets, full of lights, tall buldings with sparkling lights, people hanging aroud with their friends, some couples with their companion, kissing and hugging, almost drunk, pretending and behaving like they are adam and eve in this world of 2006 !! And I was counting down the minutes at tram stop, waiting for that 48 no tram to pick me up. and here it comes, i m in there, next to window, leaning to the glass, watching all these superficial romance that will end tomorrow, or may be next week !! but i found myself alone in there, again, alone again !! I switched off iPod to feel the ocmplete loneliness !! oh !! sometimes i like that !! sadness is beautiful, but lonelyness is tragical. and a thoght goes trough my mind....its the matter of few months dear, than u will be bakc home, with friends and family !!you got a ticket to a world where you belong, this trip to melbourne will finish soon !! and u will escape this loneliness....and second moment a Q arises " is it the end, or it will a begining of a new journey?"

No comments: