Saturday, January 03, 2009

what i deserve is HELL


Dante's Gates of Hell, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.

"RAVI....HELL IS THE ONLY PLACE FOR YOU !! SO GO TO HELL " - someone special

yaa, i think what i deserve is only HELL. i m really so bad bad that nothing else can compensate the sins i have committed. so can you please tell me the way to HELL.??

damn, all my life i have been repeating a mistake.....i never took decision in my favor, or i never made my own decisions. but this is the last time i m going to listen to anybody else. now onwards, i m going to take my decisions by myself. i m going to change myself. i m not going to be 90 kg (81 in fact), but i m going to turn in 77.
I M NOT PERFECT, neither i say that not every girl can have a boy like me. but i m going to be MY BEST. and today what i m, is the worst of me. but with in months, I WILL CHANGE my self, not for anybody, but for me.

bcaz no matter what you do for them, they always gonna blame you back, they always gonna kick you ass, they always gonna COMPARE YOU. they always gonna HATE YOU.

No comments: