Friday, January 02, 2009

I m so 'Useless'


Useless, originally uploaded by m4r00n3d.

Hi,

I am ravi, age 23. and I m so useless. I have not done any productive work in my life till now. i live my life as its worst. wake up at 10.30-11 am. most of the time, i try to spend my day thinking over nothing, doing nothing. for sake, i have done my MBA. i wasted lots of money of my parents, but still, i m failed to earn money. And I do not blame anyone for this situation of mine.

But today, i decide not to be like this anymore. bcaz its only me who can make or waste my life. I have to take the charge of my life. I know that other things in universe are not in my control, and I dont know if fate favors or against me. but all i can do is just give my 100% to what ever I do.

I believe that achievement is not doing better than others, but its about feeling every night that I have done better than I did yesterday. and i m gonna achieve it.

No comments: