Wednesday, December 06, 2006

it was a fucking long day. i want to cross the limits and dont want to type any ***** here. it was fucking boring at IGA. just want to call someone and talk a lot, talk abt anything. tired of talking to myself. i want a surprise, or a miracle to escape myself. but there was no body to talk with. everybody is fucking busy with their own problems. when you call someone, reply comes "i m at job", "i m busy, doing assignments" and all other shit. May be someone from india, but all friends are preapring for exams. Megha replied after along time, and handed me a lolipop that she will come back soon !! hah !! mansi is facing some tough time these days. so i m not teasing her too much. otherwise, i wud have ate her mind, but as she is facing some blackouts bcaz of blood or himoglobin problems, i prefered to do this later. Than to whom i can give a ring. i went trough all phone contacts in mobile, but no one was there to call. than suddenly fucking god appear, as he is all time free to talk with me. He is such a fucking idiot. PM came to grab that keys when i told him abt this fucking god. this fucking god left me in a situation where i cant move ahead, nor go backward. its like i m stuck with something in trought that i cant swallow, not trough out. i was really more happy before that fucking night. that night left me its black marks on my mind. i hate this feelings. its like being in a deungone. and i want to get out of it. its all dark in here. its only me to whom i can talk. but i rather scream out for help. and all i hear is nothing but laughing god and that girl. and i fucking think why the fuck i m here. why the fuck god created me? hey god, i think you are fucking tired and bored. dont you have anything interesting to do than fucking up my life? !! btw, i got my black gown that i will wear on graduation ceremony on 12th Dec 2006 !!

No comments: