Tuesday, October 31, 2006

today, i feel a bit drunk !! not much, just a little. but before i got drunk, i mean we got drunk, we means me and pm, we went to watch 'the departed'....some of the best movie i ever watched !! nice movie with full of twists and turns !! it was real fun. i was feeling so sick and tired for last few days, so i wanted to get out of box and try something different. And movies is the best time pass for me. so we just planned it out. after that, i went to IGA, not to see ivan...but to get some drink !! so we had a little photo session with ivan. And me and pm decided to get some Jack Denial for tonight. of course, 2 cans were not enogh to get me drunk, but it was good enough to give me a kick. I think alchohol finds its place in heart, not in stomach. Bcaz when u drink it, all your "hidden thoughts" from heart come out and start flying. I love that situation. I love to lose controll ! its great...makes me feel light !! but before i get lost in those moments, we talked to bruce's girlfriend..i forgot her name, but shes very nice girl !!
well,than we started drinking at tram stop. alchohol was getting into my heart, and pulling out all those "hidden thoughts" out. sometimes its better to throw all those rubbish out of mind. Its like Clean up yr Hard disk drive !! you feel light and more active. but now, may be i will watch "beautiful mind" or go to bed !

No comments: