Wednesday, November 01, 2006

nothing new about today, except PM gor drunk in the morning !! I dont what happened to him, but i think he liked that Jack Denial that we had last night. And he decided to pour some more into his heart this morning. and he was out of control. Oh man, he was rocking ! I had to go to see him at his college. then we went to go for some shopping, where i didnt buy anything ! i m running out of money these days....hah !! I was planning to visit annirudh for a long time. and I spared some time to have one of his dish, but it was not my luck. and he had to go to footscrey urgently. So i directly came back home. And once again, i enjoyed those beans and bread with kaushal. And we had some 'financial' talk as well. oh man, thats something i dont like to do much, but can't escape ! And after that, i was watching A Beautiful Mind when Megha dropped in ! and i can posepon my death to have chat with her !! so we had chat, and than i called up india. And I must say it was a big trouble. I think i m gonna face a terrible situation in near future. oh god, save me !! i dont want this to happen......i Dont know this wont happen, but still i m scared !! And i m not gonna reveal what trouble i m talking about. and now i m watching to A Beautiful Mind...........Dr john Nash........coool movie, but i think The Departed is better !!

i wrote these lines to megha.....

Jo kahi gayii naa mujse, woh zamaanaa keh rahaa hai
ke fasaanaa ban gayi hai, meri baat talte talte.....

shab-e-intazaar kabhi hogi muktasar bhi?...
Yeh chiraag buz rahe hai, mere saath jalte jalte....

yu hi koi mil gayaa tha, sare-raah chalte chalte...


these lines are from song 'chalte chalte', and its awesome !!

No comments: