Tuesday, October 24, 2006

it was just another day in raw. the only difference was that i wake up at 8 am. Than i had to see the faces of John and robert, as it was a creepy day. the good thing was that Jessy was also there to give me company to face those baagaas. well, it was a bit tiring day as after a long time i had to do some labour job. Otherwise in the evening shifts we just have feast at IGA. But it was a damn terrible hot hot day. And guess what !! i put on my jacket this morning. so in the afternoon, while going back home, i was so hot that i almost got fever !! my head is still spinning now. Moreover, i watched a movie..."MEMENTO"....its a damn cool movie, but somehow, i was not in a good condition to enjoy it ! The story is out of this world, and the director must had made shit out of mind while editing the movie.!!

PM was working this evening with Ivan and he's gonna open tomorrow morning. I think he's gonna make shit out of his morning shifts. John asked me to that, but i cudnt help that. I m not the solution to this problem, so please forgive me !!

well, jenny has exam day aftr 2moro. so I think that cute lady must be fighting with those black latters in fat books. She's like preparing for a bettle. Exams, in itself, is a tourture, and must be removed from this system. Because I believe that students these days, tend to study to pass the exams and not to learn something. and when motive of study is changes and more emphsis is given on exams, i dont think it will be able to hold its value for a long time. The aim and sole purpose of study must be "learning" somehting, and not to let teachers judge how good you are !! Anyways, there will be a begining, and i m waiting for this system to be changed.

I like to listen to Osho. and i m listening to him all the time these days. well, sometimes he helps me to define the theories of my dreams and thoughts. he helps me to put my wired thoughts in a structure, so i can better understand them, and my self too !!

No comments: