Thursday, October 26, 2006

the day started with a wonderful start, as i had some chat with megha and gopi. Its always fun to chat with these girls. I never get bored !! yaa, sometimes with Gopi, as she usually appear online to meet someone else. but Megha is always there ! ! So me and megha were talking abt some kinda confusion that i had abt a girl ( i m not gonna disclose here) ! and i think we decided to let the god decide !! we talked abt so many other things like Indian life, abt people who love it and who hate it too !! With megha, its always like a buddy with me. I tell u what, life is suckign and boring here. I wake up, do the morning chores, go to job, come back around 12 midnight, have dinner, check mails, and go to bed. menawhile, i listen to iPod in the bus. Its like only I exist on the whole world. And sometimes i feel like talking to someone. but i dont find anybody aroud. if u call a friend, he replys " i m on job, i will call u back". And sometimes i reply the same thing when my friends call me !! oh man !! this is shit life ! but somehow, after midnight, i feel very good when i chat with megha. I rememebr those winter nights, when me and megha had a big 'april fool' plan for my bithday. we used to chat for whole night. and at that time temp was as low as 0 degree, sometimes -2, -3 !! it was great. and we never run out of topics ! may be after my mom, darshana, biren and parin...she is the girl who knows me very well !!

I m missing khushi online these days. god knows wheres she !! may be busy with mansi. they are very close friends! so i think khushi, somehow really miss mansi a lot.

than i went to IGA....my fav place in melbourne !! And if i m working with Ivan, nothing can be better than that !! Jessy was there when i started !! Jessy is a cooooool girl. she has all those humor, sense of responsibility, self esteem, courage and so many other adjectives to add on. and Ivan, her husband...........i dont know why God made that mistke !! ha ha ha !! kiddin, kidding !! Hes a cooool guy and we have fun all the time. He makes me laugh and I make him laugh, and who laughs at the end???.........................customers !! remember the case of " hyrarchy" or "harryjacky" !! man, that David is such a ........chinese boy !! they dont know how to speak english..they speach "CHINGLISH" !!

and than, Jenny came down to have a cup of coffee ! she has exams 2moro, so shes busy with study. I wish her best luck and may she score her best !!

from IGA to home, in the bus, i like to listen to that OSHO !! he is great , simply great !! unbeliveble. I cant explain his whole theory here, but it can change your life !!

No comments: