Tuesday, October 28, 2008

happy fucking diwali


Diwali Celebrations, originally uploaded by P. Malik.

wish u all a very very happy fucking diwali, and a fucking prosperous new year. yaa, it was a just another fucking day for me. nothing fucking new. fuck all these people who love firework, its just fucking waste of money, they fuck the fucked up environment, increasing fucking noise and air pollution. but why shud i care, let them fuck themselves.
people celebrate new year like its their fucking last year of life, like new year is not gonna come again next year. but theres no fucking celebration for me. it will be just another fucking day of life. it was fucking awesome diwali last year when all 30 people celebrated together. we are all together these time as well, but there wont be any fucking celebration. if people stop talking to me and happy to leave me alone with my problems, than its fucking okey with me. fucking ok with me. yaa, fucking ok. i dont expect them to understand the situation and help me to get through my fucking problems. fuck me, fuck the world, fuck the god.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

22 "F" fucking words in this little fucking paragraph.