Friday, May 23, 2008


Sunset balloon flight, originally uploaded by Axel-D.

i want to write down something, but as usual, i cant the word that can explain what i m thinking. may be this picture can describe something. just like that balloon, i m flying alone. theres is no limit or destination for that balloon, and it neither have that direction as well. the embiance is too sad, may be. same with me, i m a man without any direction and destination. just letting the life draw me where it wants. all the time, i let other people decide what i m suppose to do. not abt perosnal life, but talking abt professional life. i always have power to change my fate, but somehow, i lake that self confidance, that other people can simply shake it easily. but sometimes, i m my own worst enemy. most of the mind i can not make up my mind. my heart belongs to melbourne, but i have to, have to and have to stay here in ahmedabad, for one or other reason. i simply cant choose what my heart wants. may be i m waiting for a miracle, or an opportunity to just leave all worries and fly away somewhere.

but at this point of time, i m completly alone, lost, blankminded, blind, thought less, helpless.

1 comment:

Axel said...

I’m flattered that you’ve included my photo in your blog but rather disturbed by the context and dark thoughts you voice. Why not enjoy the present moment with all its many facets rather than being preoccupied with negative thoughts? Like the balloon floating in the evening air – enjoy the beauty and tranquility that you can find and experience in every waking moment.
Maybe you should follow where your heart leads you and not feel compelled to comply with the wishes of others. It’s your life so it’s no use waiting for miracles – you have to seize the initiative if you want to change things. Maybe you should stop being so introspective and egocentric. Count your many blessings, talents and skills and use them. I hope I don’t sound too presumptive!
Best wishes, Axel