Friday, October 12, 2007

life is .........bhool bhulaiyaaa


Mobile phone close-up, originally uploaded by donknuth.

i donno whats wrong with my destiny. may be it doesnt want me to go to australia. ystrday my visa edvisor told me that its difficult to get a visa for me, just bcaz i m young and had already visited australia before. the visa officer might think that i wanna stay down there. so i must make a strong statement of purpose to visit australia. Its all massed up. after a meeting of half an hour, we decided that i will ring up mansi and ask her to send me some documents that will help me to proove that i have some friends over there and i will stay with them for a while. but when i reached home, i lost my passport. after half an hour of hard work, i found it under the seat of my car. than mansi called me and i asked her to call me back this mornig. she called me twice this morning but i was havign bath, so cudnt pick up her call. the next time she called me, i was in meeting to discuss some serious problems. and damn, some how i convinced her to call me again in afternoon, but prashantbhai took away my mobile, bcaz by mistake i told him that mansi will call me soon so i cant go out with now. so he literally took away mobile with him. and than mansi called on my mobile, but on the other end, prashantbhai was there. so i cudnt talk to mansi, even though she called me 3 times today. and when prashantbhai gave me mobile back, i sent her sms, but she was too angry to call me again.



bhool bhulaiyaaa

No comments: