Saturday, August 25, 2007

dhuaan !!


Hukka, originally uploaded by Premshree Pillai.

last night was one of those memorable nights of this life. Venu came to see me wideangle. and i was in mood to have some fun as it was friday night. it was along long time i had done crazy experiments, may be not since i came back from melbourne. but last night i decided to do something. so i asked ronak to join me at Arebian Nights. and it was something different. i tested almost all kinda liquore, but this it was Hukka. and my exprience of last night says that it was not that bad. ofcourse, nothing can beat Corona and Glenffidich, but Hukka has its different teste and different mazaa. it gives little kick, but it can make u fly if u go for a long drive with some strong flavours of hukka. Though i had some more with Hukka, like smirnoff and other local things, it was surely not like Corona Cick. I could smell that Hukka in my mouth even after brushing my teeth this morning. and it sucks !!

No comments: