Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sand


Arjun with Sand, originally uploaded by shane5ab.

people say i m rackless and lack sense of respect, as most of the time i disagree with them, or fight against their believes, which are, most of the times, misbelieves for me. sometimes they want me to be like them, one of them. But how can i be what other people want me to be?? " I WOULD RATHER BE HATED FOR WHAT I AM, THAN BE LOVED FOR WHAT I M NOT". They want me to hold tightly, want me to be on their side. but they fail to realise that i m not opposing them. I Just think differently. but when they try to hold me tightly, what happens is that i just slip away from their hand, just like sand. I am always Yours, believe in me, just set me free and i will be back to you. When u start holding me tight, i will slip away from your hand.

No comments: