Friday, June 29, 2007

my 1st 22nd Birthday


Birthday-cake in Hamburg, originally uploaded by robokow.

happy birthday to u,
happy birthday to u,
happy birthday to dear rAVi and biREn,
happy birthday to u....
and yaa, wishing a happy birthday to Apple iPhone as well, my second love....

yaa, its my 22nd BD, this world has tolerated and bared me for 22 years. thanks a lot for that. and yaa, thanks to all my well wishers too. but the best gift to my BD could be an iPhone, which will be released today, in few hours. aaah, what a beauty !! it was good to talk with all old friends from australia. and i dont know what i have planned for tonight, but i m sure its gonna be some special one.

and i wodner today, what i have achieved in last 22 years !!?? how many of them i have wasted?? (( who wanted to save them anyway, ha ha ha)) !!

so just chiilex and stay cooooooooooooool ((guru mantra of a happy life))

Life is not like maths, its not about having right answers all the time, Life is like painting, just make it full of colours, make silly mistakes and enjoy it !!

No comments: