Saturday, April 21, 2007

its 11.41 pm and i shud be home at this time, but somehow, today i dont wannna leave this chair and wanna keep on writing. from this morning, i had some bad bad intusions in mind. i was not feeling good. may because whats going around me. i m a very practicle person and i can face such situation easily. but somtimes, its difficult to see your dreams washed away like this. you can't see your love once fighting. its difficult. and in such matter, its difficult to judge right and wrong. its difficult to analys both sides of coin. but its all god's wish, and i can see whats on his mind. and i believe that his decision will make everybody happy, atleast those who deserves happiness and peace.
and than i gotta call up that girl. i dont know from when i started worring about her, and why. but she is the first Tansion Tablet in my life. oh god, i never ever had any tension in my life. but sometimes its good to have some tension, just a little bit. and thank god, i can talk to her in straight way, no more beating around the bush, straight to the point. i am Early waiting for her to see at ahmedbad airport on Internation arrival section, i will be there to pick her up. But today, i was feeling little down, so just wanted to had little talk with her. but we started discussion on a different topic, that might made her little angry on me. but i feel sorry for that, i didnt mean that. I just wanted to say whats on my mind, because i was worried abt her.
sometimes you just look at the reasons that god creats to change your life. i dont know why i decided to go australia instead of United Kingdom.?? I changed my mind to fly to australia only 2-3 days before i was about to apply for UK. why parin decided to go to UK insted of australia.?? and than why my mom suggested to stay with her?? why we sticked togahter even when i used to hate her?? and why she used to call me her first and no 1 bf ??? why she straighten her hair, one of the most imp characteristic of my dream girl?? why she is the only child of her parents, another characteristic from my wishlist. and there is a hugh list i can write down on this topic. but the main point is god is great. and i used to believe, and i strongly believe, and i will believe that god always makes the right decision, he is not like me or mansi or PM or srujal or khushbu, ha ha ha !!! ! just kidding. never mind.....may be all listed reasons are not enough to justify what i m saying..but who cares, I m not here to ask your justification and dont need your certificate. GOD has decided something for me, you and for everybody, and i wanna stick to his decision, his sweet decision, his harsh decisions, his bitter bitter decision, and sometimes his decision to make me wait for his decision !!!
and come on yaar, leave any comments atleast !!

No comments: