Saturday, April 28, 2007

i dont know from where to start......i was waiting for final day of exam of my friends. and today was that day, but it was not that exciting day at all. but it was the day when i learned how to PRETEND to be happy. hah !! i totally agree with Pink, GOD is a DJ and life is a dance floor. and he makes up dance on his own rythm.
megha's leaving for Pune next week. i think its too early, too early for me, hah !! and at this time i m listening to "leaving on a jet plane", that helps me to picturise something. but i really "hate to say good bye". even though she was a Silent Piece of Art by Mr. God, she was a gr8 friend to be with. anyways, its all her life, and she has made her decision what she wants to do.
and there are some comments i have marked in my private diary, that only one person can read.
today, i find my self little alone. i was wondering to whom i shud talk?? but i cudnt find anybody around, so i just kept myself busy with something and something. but at 9.30 pm, on saturday, again i have nothing to do and i m all alone in this office. so i just started writing down. and i really can not write what i want to write.
and it really doesnt make any difference what i think, what i like, what i love, what i hate, who makes me feel good, who makes feel high, who makes me smile, whom i m love.................because everybody got their god damn life and their fucking problems, and no one has time to read this blogs. all i m suppose to do to pretend to be happy......

No comments: