Tuesday, December 12, 2006

there is another world inside me, that you may never see.....
there are so many secrets in this eye that i can't hide.....
somewhere in this darkness, there's a light that i can not find....
may be it too far away, or may be i am just blind.....



today was one of the most important day of my life. it was my Graduation day. i m officially graduate today.it was great. all graduates were there with black gown and funny hat. i dont what they call it in latin, but i find it very heavy and funny. it makes me feel sleep, and actually i fell in sleep once. but that lecture was really boring yaar. how can you stop someone from speaking rubbish from that loud speakers. but anyways, it was a memorable day. but on this special occasion, i found myself alone in this alien country. so i forced mansi to come with me. as she is the only best and special friend i have here. yaa, there are so many friends arond, but i had only 2 passes. me and mansi were planning to watch movies, but we are busy with looking around propeties, and handling and baring a serious problem abt some silly people. god knows how he created such minds.
today was the day for boys to prepare dinner, so i decided to make some mix vege and roties. and i must thank all other boys who really prepared that dinner. hah ! i was busy with jenny, as she said she will miss me when i will leave for india. ha ha ha !! is it funny or strange. and than i talked to my parents on phone, and my dad told me that that chinese girl will not be able to cope up in india, so dont think atb her. And i replied " oh . i m not serioud abt her, i m not even thinking abt that topic , i was just kidding. " but i must say my parents are very helpful to me. i m lucky to have such a great family.

No comments: