Saturday, October 21, 2006

HAPPY DIWAALI !! its diwali today. and I m far away from my home ! Missing all those indian atmosphere around !! those friends and family...nothing can make u feel like that. i believe that you doint know what you have got untill u say goodbye. but its not a long time fly back to india, so i wud like to enojy every minute in australia. well, i wake up this morning and went to jon, nothing much to do. before leaving for job, i had some hcat with khushi and megha. its all good to chat with them. I was so upset last night and this morning, but those some moments with megha and khushi lighen the mood and atmosphere. after that, i went out with my buddy, my iPod. Malhar called me this morning and wish me happy diwali. Job was really boring. i was with New Ivan, that Ivan's friend, Ivan, so we all call him iVan, like iPod. it makes it easy. David was there too. but its really boring to spend time with them at IGA. SO i went out at 10.30 with some material for party tonight. we are waiting for Montu to come home so we will have some good time !! so we will meet again....bye bye...

No comments: